There are a few critical items to keep in mind when considering the installation of a Windhager BioWIN2 wood pellet boiler from Pellergy:
- Overall dimensions of the boiler and required thermal storage tanks
- Ceiling height for boiler installation and maintenance
- Maintenance envelop for servicing and removal of ash bin
- Venting of the boiler into an approved chimney
- Distance from the boiler to the bulk storage area
- Access to move the boiler into the installation space
Below is a link to diagrams and a technical description of our systems to assist you in performing a rough evaluation of your site for a Pellergy installation.
- Sample Piping Schematic for the BioWIN152 Models. Requires one, 119-gallon thermal storage tank.
- Sample Piping Schematic for the BioWIN262 and BioWIN332 Models. Requires two, 119-gallon thermal storage tanks
- Installation Manual Excerpts showing overall dimensions of the boiler(s) and shipping crate sizes